Feb 6, 2011

Stampin' Up Bliss





 Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Sunday !!!

I am having one of those "blah" days today and is taking me a while to get started. I think it's partly the weather but then it could just be me. I just needed to get to my stamp room and after I made this card,
I have a bit of direction to get my day going. Did I mention I also have a cup of coffee to wake me up?
Anyway, this set is from the Sale-a-bration stamp set called Bliss.  The butterflies are framed beautifully in the Framed Tulips EF that I shrunked down. It was a really nice way of using the EF.
The size is 3-1/4 x 4" when you ran it in the Big Shot, then you trim it down to 3 x 4".  Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Bliss, Something to Celebrate
Paper:  Concord Crush, Whisper White, Crumb Cake
Ink:  Concord Crush, Crumb Cake
Accessories: pearls, poly-stitched ribbon
Tools: Big Shot, Framed Tulips EF, Itty Bitty Shapes punch, small oval punch

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

10 comments:

Jane said...

I follow your blog and have never posted although love your beautiful work, but had to say how gorgeous this card is, really beautiful colour combination. Would you mind if I case'd it sometime please?
Jane

Rose said...

Beautiful card, love the layout and the 3 butterflies. Beautiful work.

jean said...

Awesome card, great color
like your blogs new look

Vicki Burdick said...

This is gorgeous Chat!! Love the colors!!

LeAnne said...

So pretty, Chat! I keep looking at this set wistfully....maybe I should get it!

Allison said...

Great card! Love the colours! Concord crush is one of my favourite colours.

Ludwisia said...

Przesliczne karteczki! sometning beautiful!!! :0))

Anonymous said...

Super gorgeous creations! Thanks for all of your inspiration. :)

Debbie

Marge said...

I love your work!! I check your blog daily. You are very gifted in choosing your color combinations and creating the beautiful cards. Your bows are the best!
This card has me stumped however. My tulip EF is 4" x 5+". How did you "shrink" it? I would love to case this technique! GREAT WORK! THANKS!
Mm

Donna Heber said...

Beautiful card! I love that new Bliss set.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...