Jan 2, 2011

Valentine Defined Project Kit Tutorial 2011


Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Sunday !!!

I could not contain myself anymore -January Project Tutorial revealed.
Today's post is my tutorial using the Valentine Defined stamp set.  I used some sentiment on the Filled with Love stamp set, but it is optional. The good news is you can get this Project Kit tutorial for FREE. 
The kit tutorial consist of 4 cards and a 3-d item with step by step instructions and pictures on how to make it. It will come to you in a pdf format via e-mail. Please make sure you add my e-mail in your safe list, so you will get your tutorial promptly. You will get the tutorial January 4th when you order.
Here's how to get this tutorial for FREE:
1. Purchase my next 3-month tutorials- February, March and April and you will get January tutorial for FREE. (3- month tutorial for $10.00)
2. Place an order on my website or through me (minimum of $25.00 in merchandise) and you will get the January Kit for FREE. If you are placing an order and would like more information on the supplies I used, please e-mail me anytime.
It's that simple and I think you will really love these projects.

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful stampin' day!
Chat


Valentine Defined January Kit Tutorial 2011

6 comments:

jean said...

Totally so cute, great Valentine
gift cards and giftable.

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

It's beautiful, Chat! Gorgeous!

Pinky Roth said...

Chat, I just ordered your tutorials! This is my second go around w/your tutorials and I have to say what a bargain for such lovely creations! I love your style of stamping and they have that certain special touch to them! Thanks so much for offering them to us!

Queen Mary said...

Beautiful cards!

Sandy S. said...

I just ordered your tutorials and am excited to start receiving them. This is my first time ordering from you but I visit your blog often. Your work is beautiful and clean. Thanks for the opportunity to re-create your projects.

Anonymous said...

Just got your Three Months of tutorials...I have gotten several of them in the past...they are very easy to follow and your projects are just awesome. Thank you for sharing your talent.
Jan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...