Jan 28, 2011

Stampin' Up MDS



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Friday !!!

Let me just say that going digital on some of my cards is refreshing. This Greeting Card Kids is from MDS and all I have to do is color it.  You can make it small or big and it does it for you. I still have to add a few of my touches, that's what makes it so fun. I added the heart brad, the textured background , the piercing and the cute polka dot ribbon making this card so special. Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Greeting Card Kids Brush Stamp set from MDS
Paper:  Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Real Red, Crumb Cake, In Color DSP
Ink:  Markers
Accessories:  polka dot ribbon, heart brad
Tools:  piercing Big Shot, CB EF, dimensioanls

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

1 comment:

Sharon Canter said...

Love the card! I had the same idea of using MDS and printed out several of these images just a little larger than the actual stamped image size. After printing them on Whisper White card stock, I let them dry for over 24 hours and when I started coloring them (I used Classic Ink pads and a blender pen), the black outlines started smearing. Yours looks so clear and crisp... what is your "secret"?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...