Jan 22, 2011

Stampin' Up Have a Seat



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Saturday !!!

Today's cased is something that I found from Debbi's blog ( Debbi's Design)  and I just absolutely love the way she put everything together.  I created my own background using the stamp image from Artistic Etching stamp set. I used Versamark stamp pad to create that soft look without taking away the focal effect from the main image. I changed the border and added the vanilla satin ribbon with the Vintage button. Hope you like it. Thanks Debbi for this wonderful opportunity to cased you.
Hop over to Jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see who she cased. It could be you.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Have a Seat, Sincere Salutations
Paper:  Cajun Craze, Crum Cake, Very Vanilla
Ink: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Versamark
Accessories: satin ribbon, pearls,
Tools: dotted scallop border punch,  dimaensionals, glue dot

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

1 comment:

jean said...

Sweet card great case

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...