Oct 21, 2010

Playing with Colors 23



Hello Peeps !!!
Happy Thursday !!!

It was an exciting day yesterday for me- celebrating my Blog Anniversary for the last 3 years with over 1,000 posts. Can you believe it ?  That means at least 1,000 cards and/or projects. 
Well, how about another card to start my blog countdown.  For our colors today- Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake and Old Olive.  I used the Because I Care stamp set ( my feelings exactly to the wonderful
friends, bloggers, and stalkers)  framed in a scallop circle and layered in Crumb Cake background. The sentiment was tucked in underneath and not glued for a different look. Hope you like it.
Hop over to Jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see how she played with these colors.
Please do check out Jean's BLOG CANDY and visit her blog.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Because I Care, A Word For You
Paper:  Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake
Ink:  Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: satin ribbon, jumbo brad, small brads
Tools:  Big Shot, Nestie, scallop edge punch

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

6 comments:

Danni said...

Gorgeous card!

Marisa said...

Totally yummy colour combo! Gorgeous work with the hydrangia too. Lovely card.

jean said...

Chat
Love how you played with today's
colors. Great layout

Anonymous said...

chat, can i just say that your 'style' is my absolute favorite. so crisp and clean! thanks so much for your time and talent!!
kendra

tables said...

This is really lovely! I love the ribbon and I like that it is colored green. Very nice.

Whitney Richardson said...

This so elegant and crisp. I love your blog. thanks for the inspiration

Whitney

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...