May 12, 2010

Butterfly Friendship





Hello Peeps !!!
Happy Wednesday !!!
Just a quick post today using two sets that I love- The butterfly is from Simple Friendship.
I stamped the image first in Pink Pirouette and using the Rock and Roll technique (i think that's what they call it) in Riding Hood Red. I am not into distressing although I do try. I did some piercing around the background after I did the embossing. I know it's hard to tell in the picture. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Simple Friendship, Dream a Little
Paper: Riding Hood Red and DSP, Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White
Ink: basic Black, Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss, Pink Pirouette
Accessories: tafetta ribbon, brads
Tools: piercing tool, Big Shot, EF, dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a great day stampin'
Chat

3 comments:

jjcreations said...

Very pretty!!!! Love that big butterfly.

Marisa said...

Lovely card, and yes, it is the Rock and Roll technique :D Have a great day.

Allison said...

Gorgeous! Love the butterfly and piercing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...