Feb 5, 2010

F for Friends




Hello and Good Morning to all!!
TGIF!!! I have been up since 6 am and trying to do a bit of cleaning in my room. I do however get distracted by some stamps sets that I wanted to play with. Here's a card from the Vintage Vogue that I ended up inking. It makes such a nice addition when you popped some images, so that's what I did to my flower and the F letter. Hope you like it>
RECIPE:
Stamps: Vintage Vogue
Paper: Regal Rose, Soft Suede. Whisper White
Ink: Regal Rose, Soft Suede, Old Olive
Accessories: polka dot ribbon, button
Tools: scallop trim border, button
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a great day stampin'
Chat

6 comments:

Renee said...

This is so pretty! It's such a pleasure to visit your blog everyday and see your wonderful creations!

jjcreations said...

Awesome - how do you make those buttons?????? They're incredible.

Leonie said...

Oh thats so pretty!

Allison said...

Gorgeous card. Love the colour combo!

Jennifer Reynard said...

Love it, the colours, layering, brad, just gorgeous!

SharingwhatIlove said...

Gorgeous cards and lovin the dsp covered buttons!!! Or at least that's what it looks like... can you share your secret??? Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...