Feb 22, 2010

Embossed Birthday


Hello Peeps!!!
Happy Monday !!!
I finally got the chance to post and do a challenge on SCS- CAS55 (Makeovers)
Here is the card that I chose for a makeover. I chose the same Elegant Bouquet EF and sentiment. I did however changed the color to Pink Pirouette instead of Cameo Coral and eliminated the Certainly Celery color. I embellish the flower with chocolate pearls.
Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: On Your Birthday
Paper: Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Close to Cocoa
Ink: Close to Cocoa
Accessories: satin ribbon
Tools: piercing tool, Big Shot, EF

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a fun day stampin'
Chat

15 comments:

jjcreations said...

Wow - both cards are wonderful!!!! Great job on the challenge.

LeAnne said...

Bee-YOO-tiful!

mudmaven said...

I love them both! Gorgeous - soft and elegant. ~chris

Cannie Hunter said...

Chat- this is a BEAUTIFUL card! I love stopping by to see your creations and am ALWAYS amazed at the work you do! You are a WONDERFUL artist! Thanks for continuing to share your lovely projects. Happy Stampin'!

Gloria Dojlido said...

Beautifully done!

Bonnie said...

So soft and pretty. I love it!

Sue from Oregon said...

oh so lovely...love how you added this yummy ribbon too!

Leonie said...

Oh, thats cute :)

Beverly A said...

I love, love, love this card! How elegant. TFS.

Unknown said...

This is stunning. Loved the original too. You just get more and more creative as the years go by!!

Lorri said...

LOVE this card Chat!! I feel a CASE coming on! :) thanks for sharing your awesome creativity!!

Firenze said...

Oh my that's so pretty! TFS
Helen
Firenze Cards

Debbie said...

So very elegant....absolutely GORGEOUS! :)

Kristin Markus said...

I love this card!
Where do you buy chocolate pearls? They look perfect on this card!
Kristin

Julie Marshall said...

Beautiful card! Would make a beautiful wedding card too ;) TFS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...