Feb 9, 2010

Lattice Card





Hello and Good Morning !!!
Happy Tuesday !!!
I am showing off my new die cut -Lattice from Stampin' UP. I finally save enough money to purchase it. This is the card that I made using all die cuts. I really have fun making it.It was fast and easy. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Three Little Words
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, DSP Sweet Pea , Old Olive
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: satin ribbon, brads
Tools: Big Shot, embossing folder and embosslits
Thank you for stopping by.
Have a fun and creative day!!!
Chat

9 comments:

jjcreations said...

I just love this lattice die!!! You've created a wonderful card - I love the layered flower too.

Stamps and Paper said...

Wow Wow Wow.....oh I wish we had more SU products in our Uk Catalogue....a beautiful and stunning card.



Anne

Joyce said...

Very neat. Love it!

Bonnie said...

Very pretty card Chat. It reminds me of the lace doilies we used to make Valentine's when we were kids 'cept this is prettier.

Jacque Heaton said...

Beautiful job!
Jacque

Stacey Schafer said...

love this...so gorgeous!

Renee said...

Wow this is beautiful! Love the colors!

Sue from Oregon said...

Love all the details and dimension on this pretty card!

Cherie said...

Wow! This is really stunning! TFS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...