Feb 24, 2010

Don't Lose your Rubber Stamps!!!



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Wednesday !!!

I am showing off my very first rubber stamps in acrylic mounting. I also want to show you a tip once you put it together. Do not throw away the rubber where it was mounted. Use it to put your rubber stamps back, that way you do not lose them and you always know what stamp is missing. The rubberwhere it came from hold the stamps securely, so you won't lose your stamps. I thought this might be helpful if you are switching to rubber.

Check out the card that I did using the Vintage Labels set.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Brilliant idea! I will make sure I save all the rest from here on out! Cheryl

Marisa said...

Well aren't you smart :D Great tip, thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...