Jun 29, 2009

Silhouette


Good Morning !!!
This is pretty much my version of CAS using clean lines and simple layout. I am so glad that they did not retire the Central Park set. I stamped the image in black ink and stamp it off. I then added the ribbon and brads for accents.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Central Park
Paper: Whisper White, Kiwi Kiss, Basic Black, DSP
Ink: Basic Black, Kiwi Kiss
Accessories: brads, tafetta white ribbon
Tools: dimensionals

Thank you for stopping by.
Have a wonderful Stampin' Day!!!
Chat

5 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is gorgeous. I love the silhoette stamping. Hugs from Desire

Christi Flores said...

OMG is this gorgeous!!!

Allison said...

Gorgeous! I love it!

Lisa Brown said...

Very prettu! So elegant!

Randee E said...

So pretty! I love the way you used this set.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...