Hello Peeps!!!
Happy Thursday!!!
I am sharing a card using the Lily of the Valley bundle.
I started with a designer background, glued it on
Highland Heather c/s. I then glued it on a Basic White card base.
I added the die cut border in Gorgeous Grape c/s.
I used a white die cut c/s for my framing.
I stamped the pot in Highland Heather ink (the image
is from the Humble Home).
the leaves in Old Olive. The Lilies I stamped in Tuxedo
black ink then colored and die cut.
I assembled as shown.
I stamped the sentiment in Gorgeous Grape ink.
I embellished with Old Olive linen thread and rhinestones.
Hope you like it.
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat



![Lily Of The Valley Bundle (English) [ 167943 ] Lily Of The Valley Bundle (English) [ 167943 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167943s.jpg)
![Lily Of The Valley Photopolymer Stamp Set (English) [ 167937 ] Lily Of The Valley Photopolymer Stamp Set (English) [ 167937 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167937s.jpg)
![Lily Of The Valley Dies [ 167942 ] Lily Of The Valley Dies [ 167942 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167942s.jpg)
![Stitched So Sweetly Dies [ 151690 ] Stitched So Sweetly Dies [ 151690 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/151690s.jpg)
![Gorgeous Grape 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 146987 ] Gorgeous Grape 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 146987 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/146987s.jpg)
![Highland Heather 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 146986 ] Highland Heather 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 146986 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/146986s.jpg)
![Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad [ 147090 ] Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad [ 147090 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/147090s.jpg)
![Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad [ 132708 ] Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad [ 132708 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/132708s.jpg)
![Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 166780 ] Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 166780 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/166780s.jpg)
![Highland Heather Classic Stampin' Pad [ 147103 ] Highland Heather Classic Stampin' Pad [ 147103 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/147103s.jpg)
![Gorgeous Grape Classic Stampin' Pad [ 147099 ] Gorgeous Grape Classic Stampin' Pad [ 147099 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/147099s.jpg)
![Rhinestone Basic Jewels [ 144220 ] Rhinestone Basic Jewels [ 144220 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/144220s.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment