Hello Peeps!!!
Happy Tuesday!!!
Today I am playing Splitcoast' CC1114 color challenge-
Christmas in July theme. For dessert- Gingerbread House or
Gingerbread Men. I used the Jar of Joy bundle to make my card.
I started with a designer paper, glued it on a Crumb Cake c/s
then onto a Basic White card base.
I used a die cut for my main panel then did embossing on it.
I stamped the stripes in Real red ink then glued it.
I stamped the jar and jar images then punched it.
I added the Gingerbread cutout from a designer paper.
I added the die cut leaves/pines. I assembled as shown.
I stamped the sentiment in Real Red ink. I embellished with
a striped ribbon and red and white peppermints.
Hope you like it.
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat



![Jar Of Joy Photopolymer Stamp Set (English) [ 169134 ] Jar Of Joy Photopolymer Stamp Set (English) [ 169134 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/169134s.jpg)
![Sweet Jar Builder Punch [ 165506 ] Sweet Jar Builder Punch [ 165506 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/165506s.jpg)
![Stitched So Sweetly Dies [ 151690 ] Stitched So Sweetly Dies [ 151690 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/151690s.jpg)
![All In A Row Embossing Folder [ 166989 ] All In A Row Embossing Folder [ 166989 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/166989s.jpg)
![Crumb Cake 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 120953 ] Crumb Cake 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 120953 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/120953s.jpg)
![Garden Green 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 102584 ] Garden Green 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 102584 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/102584s.jpg)
![Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 166780 ] Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 166780 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/166780s.jpg)
![Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad [ 147084 ] Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad [ 147084 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/147084s.jpg)
![Crumb Cake Classic Stampin' Pad [ 147116 ] Crumb Cake Classic Stampin' Pad [ 147116 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/147116s.jpg)
![Real Red & White Adhesive Backed Peppermints [ 164050 ] Real Red & White Adhesive Backed Peppermints [ 164050 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/164050s.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment