Jul 2, 2024

Stampin' Up Wrapped in Christmas



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Tuesday !!!

Christmas in July? Yup, that is the color challenge on
Splitcoast today CC1007- Sweet Sorbet, Real Red and
Garden Green. I started with an embossed background
using the Softly Sophistcated EF. I also embossed the main panel
using the Merriest Melody EF. For my main image, 
The poinsettia were die cut and to give them some texture, I 
embossed them using the Square Lattice ef.
I finished it off with a ribbon bow and gold pearls.
Hope you like it.

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat


 

Product List
Square Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Die
Square Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Die
[119976]
$7.95

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...