Jul 16, 2024

Stampin' Up Come to Bethlehem



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Tuesday !!!

I am using a retired set to make this card for the
CC1009 color challenge on Splitcoast- Blueberry 
Bushel, Peach Pie, Petal Pink and Highland Heather.
I sponged all the colors together and I stamped the
main image and sentiment in Blueberry Bushel.
I love how these colors turned out.
Hope you like it.

Thanks for stopping by' 
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat


 

Product List
Come To Bethlehem - Clear-Mount Stamp
Come To Bethlehem - Clear-Mount Stamp
[120591]
$14.95
Noble Peacock Rhinestones
Noble Peacock Rhinestones
[149494]
$5.50

1 comment:

Marlene said...

I have this set myself. Your card is stunning with all the color blends joined tog. Beautiful as it looks so soft and rich looking.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...