Nov 30, 2022

Stampin' Up Merriest Christmas



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Wednesday !!!

I am really loving the designer paper -Sweetest Christmas
which I used for this card. I used the Stitched Rectangle first
3 times and laid the designer paper in the back.
I did some stamping and some die cutting for my leaves and pines.
The poinsettias were stamped and die cut adding 
Stampin' Dimensionals for a raised look. The Christmas die
cut is a collection and I stamped the Merry in real red ink.
Hope you like it.

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

 

Product List

1 comment:

Wanda said...

SO pretty. I LOVE how you used the striped DSP in different directions to give the appearance of a zig zag. My eyes followed along with the design. I loved it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...