Nov 14, 2022

Stampin' Up Harvest Hello



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Monday !!!

I don't think I will ever get tired of using the Hello Harvest stamp set.
I am also loving the use of this basket from Cheerful Basket stamp set.
I did a designer background using the Rustic Harvest and a retired one.
The basket was stamped using a Crumb Cake c/s in Tuxedo black 
ink and so is the pumpkin/ flowers. I did some coloring with 
Stampin' blends and added linen trim.
Hope you like it.

Thanks fro stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin' 
Chat

 

Product List

1 comment:

Marlene said...

I love the 3 cards you made using the Hello Harvest set but can't make up my mind as to which one I like the most as they all turned out super lovely. thanks for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...