Feb 10, 2022

Stampin' Up Friendly Hello




Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Thursday !!!

I really love the way this card turned out. I used the 
DSP from the Pattern Party then I used the Stitched so Sweetly 
die for the top of my card. I stamped the leaves first 
in Granny Apple Green ink, then I stamped the 2 leaves and cut
them with Paper Snips.
For the flowers I did sponging on the c/s first in Flirty Flamingo ink,
then I stamped the flowers using Tuxedo black ink.I darkened the center 
using Flirty Flamingo Blender pen. I punched 2 circles using Basic Black c/s.
 I used the Amazing Thanks die cuts for the sentiment.
Hope you like it.



 

Product List
Paper Snips
[103579]
$10.00

1 comment:

Rose said...

I love your card!!! It's light and airy and not bogged down with too much stuff. Thanks foar sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...