Jun 1, 2018

June 2018 Abstract Impressions Tutorial



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Friday !!!

I'm sure that you are excited as I am to see the new Stampin' Up catalog.
I was able to preorder the Abstract Impressions stamp set and use it
to design my June tutorial. I created 4 cards and a 3-d item with step by
step instructions and pictures that you can easily follow.
If you already ordered my quarterly tutorial from May to August,
the tutorial will be sent to you first week in June. The tutorial will come to
you in a PDF format via e-mail.

If you are interested in ordering, here's how to order:
1. 3-month tutorial ($10.00) June, July, August and May FREE.
2. June tutorial only ($3.95)
3. June Kit (minimal assembly may be required because of shipping)
4. Pre-cut cards (Click here) to learn more about it.

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

June 2018 Abstract Impressions Tutorial
Product List
Mint Macaron 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
Mint Macaron 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
[138337]
$8.00
Leaf Punch
[144667]
$16.00

1 comment:

2dogs2luv said...

I received my tutorial for June. It looks wonderful. If at all possible can you tell me what sets you'll be working with, for July & Aug.? I have to place an order & I'd like to order the sets all together. Thanks for a wonderful tutorial!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...