Oct 2, 2015

October 2015 Happy Scenes Tutorial

 
Hello Peeps !!!
 
Happy Friday !!!
 
Once again, I wanted to share another tutorial celebrating the seasons in
the coming months that will delight your holiday celebration.
I used the Happy Scenes stamp set with the coordinating Hearth and Home
thinlits dies. You will surely love the window treatments that I created 
for each season.
I designed 4 cards and a 3-d item with step by step instructions and pictures
that are easy to follow.It will come to you in a PDF format via e-mail.
 
I started my quarterly tutorials for the month of September-December.
Every month, I make a tutorial. I did the Happy Scenes Tutorial this month.
If you purchase the October-December tutorials, you will get the September
Tutorial for FREE.
Here's how to order:
1. The cost for the 3-month tutorial is $10.00 ( October, November and
December)and you will get the September tutorial FREE-Acorny Thank You
2. October tutorial 2015 only $3.95
3. October Kit assembled. (minor assembly maybe required because of shipping).
4. Pre-cut cards kit (Click
HERE to find out more about it.

For November Tutorial:
Stamps:  Flurry of Wishes Stamp set.
Accessories: Snow Flurry punch, Flower Medallion punch, Gold Cording Trim,
Snowflake Elements,Winter Wonderland Designer Vellum Stack.

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat


Product List


October 2015 Happy Scenes Tutorial

2 comments:

2dogs2luv said...

I look forward to your tutorials; the content's excellent & the price is right!
Thank you for sharing what we'll be needing for the next month's tutorial; gives me plenty of time to order & receive my S.U products. (shipping to where I live is 2 weeks from the time it leaves Utah 'till it's in my hands)

Anonymous said...

I was trying to figure out how to order for the year, no luck. We were at a stampin getaway and one of the girls there had your step by step instructions. love love love them. If there is a way please let me know.please drop me a line @ SheilaBeeW@aol.com. Thanks in advance just ordered the one 3-month for now.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...