Oct 17, 2015

Consider It Cased




 
 
Hello Peeps !!!
 
Happy Saturday !!!
 
Who's ready for Christmas ? I know I'm not but I am trying to get to the part that
if I start working on it, I will be able to prepare myself better
this year. And believe me, I say that every year.
The inspiration for this beautiful card came from Jenny's blog ( A Stamping
Journey) using the Reason for the Season stamp set.
This is one of the Christmas set that I purchased in the holiday catty and the more
I used it, I am really loving it. I made a few changes on mine using  Vellum in my background,
added the glimmer paper and used the sweet trio punch for my corners. I stamped and colored
my poinsettia instead, another way of using this stamp set.
Hope you like it.
Thanks Jenny for this wonderfully beautiful inspiration.
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

Product List
Champagne Glimmer Paper
Champagne Glimmer Paper
[127885]
$4.95

1 comment:

Jenny Hayward said...

Thanks for CASING my card Chat. I am glad I inspired you. I love your version. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...