Aug 22, 2013

Playing with Colors




Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Thursday !!!

I realized that I have not made baby cards in a while, so for today's Playing with Colors- Soft Sky, So Saffron, and  Chocolate Chip I made a baby card. I used the Baby Tees SA wheel for my main image. I framed my sentiment using punches and used two colored ribbons. I hope you like it.
Hop over to Jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see how she played with these colors.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Baby Tess SA wheel, Little Angel
Paper:  So Saffron, Soft Sky, Chocolate Chip,Whisper White, DSP
Ink:  Basic Black, Chocolate Chip, markers
Accessories:  grosgrain ribbons, hardware
Tools: piercing tool/mat, Big Shot, square lattice EF, circle punch, scallop circle punch, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

1 comment:

Conniecrafter said...

so very sweet and I just love this color combo and design!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...