Aug 10, 2013

Consider It Cased



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Saturday !!!

I wanted to share another card for Consider It Cased week using the Cycle Celbration and Sketched Birthday.  I found this beautiful card in Susan's blog ( Simple Stampin') and I just love how she used this stamp set. I omitted the balloons on mine, added the strip of DSP and dressed up my ribbon a bit more. Hope you like it.
Thank you Susan for this wonderful opportunity to cased you.
Hop over to jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see who she cased.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Cycle Celebration, Sketched Birthday
Paper:  Crisp Cantaloupe, Island Indigo, Whisper White, DSP
Ink: Island Indigo
Accessories:  chevron ribbon, ruffled ribbon, mini safety pin, mini brad, candydot
Tools:  Big Shot,. alphabet press EF, dimensionals, circle punch, rotary stamp

Thanks fro stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

Awesome colour combo and I love how you did the wheels.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...