Aug 30, 2012

Playing with Colors 117



Hello Peeps,

Happy Thursday!!! 

Today's playing with Colors- Calypso Coral, Basic Gray, Lucky Limeade, and Whisper White for my neutral.  I stamped my main image in Lucky Limeade, then I punched the flowers and embellished with pearls.  I used ribbon scraps for the edge and stripes embossing folder for my background. 
Hope you like it!
Hop over to Jean's blog (bear hugs and inky paws) to see how she played with these colors.
Hop over to Kristin's blog ( Kristin's Craft Corner) and see how she played with these colors.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Garden Silhouettes, Trust God
Paper:  LUcky Limeade, Calypso Coral, Basic Gray, Whisper White, In Color DSP
Ink:  Lucky Limeade, Basic Gray
Accessories: ribbons, pearls
Tools: Big Shot, stripes EF, Itty Bitty Shapes punch

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

2 comments:

Kristin K. said...

Beautiful! Love the different ribbon. I can't wait to play along tonight. I haven't been at the house much because our a/c was out and it was to darn HOT to do anything. Now it is fixed and I might be able to get some crafting done.

Conniecrafter said...

Gorgeous design, love the sentiment and the different size ribbon tabs are a neat touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...