Aug 15, 2012

Hello, Dear Friend



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Wednesday !!!

Here is a nother card using the Moving Forward stamp set. I stamped the main image in Island Indigo ink and the flowers in Pumpkin Pie ink.  I added the circles and stamped the flowers.  I added a small piece of striped ribbon and ruffled ribbon on the side to finish the card. Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Moving Forward
Paper: Island Indigo, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Summer Smooches DSP
Ink:  Pumpkin Pie, Island Indigo
Accessories: ruffled ribbon, striped ribbon, brads
Tools: circle punch, dimensionals, Itty Bitty punch shapes punch

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

1 comment:

Sharon B. said...

I love this stamp set and thank to this card it is moving up my wish list!! I love the fun colors and how you used the flowers in the circles at the bottom. So fun!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...