Apr 24, 2012

MDS Tuesday



Hello Peeps!!!

Happy Tuesday !!!

Orlando Airport...
Celebrating our Anniversary, my DH and I just had a wonderful  and fun time in Orlando where we
stayed and visited Mickey and friends and the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. We had so much fun just being two old  kids for days.  The weather was crazy but that did not stop us from doing what we wanted to do. I meant to post while we were there but our schedule was as crazy as the weather- we did not rent a car since the resort we were staying provided shuttle amenities and we had to be there at a certain time and got home late. There wasn't really much time to post. It was so wonderful to get e-mails wanting to know if I was okay and thank you for all your concerns.

Anyway, I hope today's card will make up for my absence.The card of course is MDS Flower Garden using the MDS.  I printed and colored it, and added striped ribbon for embellishment. I used the
labels die cut behind my main image and the striped EF. Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Flower Garden MDS, Thoughts of You
Paper: Blushing Bride, Basic Gray, Whisper White, Twitterpated DSP
Ink: Basic Gray, markers
Accessories: striped Basic Gray ribbon, pearls
Tools: Big Shot, Labels collection diecut, stripe EF, piercing tool, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
CHat

4 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

Pretty design and lovely coloring of the flowers!

Anonymous said...

Hi Chat---will you be posting some items on your Etsy shop soon? I noticed you haven't had anything in there for a bit. Thanks! Karen

scrappingnana said...

Very pretty card. Glad you had a wonderful celebration of your anniversary.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty card design!!! I love the color combo!! Hugs!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...