Apr 3, 2012

MDS Tuesday



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Tuesday !!!

My post will be quick and short. I am feeling a lot better compared to yesterday, and was able to get this card done for a friend who is a grandma for the second time. Thank you for the well wishes.
Here is an adorable set form MDS Puns from the Past that I used for my baby card. I used Pretty in Pink of course and just left my main image as is but added the brads. I did stamp the sentiment. Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps: MDS Puns from the Past,  Something to Celebrate
Paper:  Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Pink Pirouette, Pattern DSP
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories:  brads, grosgrain Pink Pirouette ribbon
Tools: Big Shot, stripe EF, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

2 comments:

quirks59m said...

This has to be the classiest baby card I have ever seen - love it!
Thanks for sharing.

Conniecrafter said...

so sweet, great vintage image!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...