Nov 19, 2011

Consider It Cased 78



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Saturday !!!

Today's post is from Maureen's Blog (Stamps, Ink and Paper) with her beautiful Doily card using the Delicate Doilies stamp set. I really like the idea that she made it into a Christmas Card. How fun is that?  I made a few changes on my card and just kept it a 4-1/4 x5-1/2 card.  I used vellum on the snowflake and on the sentiment. Hope you like it.
Thanks Maureen for this wonderful  opportunity to cased you. I wanted to leave a comment on your blog but it does not give me a place to post.
Hop over to Jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see who she cased, It could be you.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Delicate Doilies, Curly Cute
Paper:  Cherry Cobbler, Marina Mist, Whisper White, DSP Frostwood Lodge
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler, Marina Mist
Accessories:  marina mist ribbon, bling
Tools:  Big Shot, Northern Frost diecut, square lattice EF, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

4 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

very pretty, like the way you made tiles from the image!

Unknown said...

This card is beautiful!! I love the colors! I will be featuring this card on My Crafty Picks #43 with a link back to your blog on 11-20-11. Make sure to stop by to check out all the picks and to pick up your blog badge to display on your blog for being featured!!

If you wish to decline please email me by responding to this comment to let me know.

Thanks and take care
Tiffany Bauer
http://www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com

Maureen Moran McGrail said...

What a nice surprise to see that you cased my card! Thanks for the link back to my blog! Maureen

Nendy Kerr said...

I love the Delicate Doilies set and the way you used it here. Such a great effect! Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...