Nov 6, 2011

Fa la la Christmas 2011-Scallop Tags



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Sunday !!!

This is my second project for Fa la la Christmas.
Need Tags ? Not just any tags but Christmas tags for those presents under the tree.  I used the two tags die cut and added the cute sentiment in circle frame. I also stamped the stocking image and used the stocking builder punch.  Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Stitched Stockings, Christmas Punch
Paper:  Cherry Cobbler, Marina Mist, Not Quite Navy, Lucky Limeade,
Early Espresso, Whisper White
Ink: Early Espresso
Accessories: eyelets
Tools: Big Shot, two tags die cut, stocking builder punch, circle punches, dimensionals

I also want to remind everyone to click on the link above re- Birthday Card Shower for my Mom if you are interested in participating.
Thanks so much for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

1 comment:

Theresa Rafter said...

Love it Chat, very simple and elegant, as all your work is!! I will have to make some, love them x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...