Oct 21, 2011

Just Notes



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Friday !!!

You are going to love these cute note card and card holders. I just realized that I did not even do any stamping on these.
I had made these cute note holders using the scallop envelope die cut. I used the Blossom Bouquet Triple layer punch to decorate the front.  I used regular typing paper for my loose notes.

RECIPE: 
Stamps:  n/a
Paper:  Bermuda Bay, Dusty Durango, Crushed Curry, Whisper White, DSP
Ink: n/a
Accessories:  brads
Tools: Big Shot, Blossom Bouquet triple layer punch, Itty Bitty Shapes punch, sticky strip, scallop envelope die cut

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

1 comment:

tory said...

Love all your work. How did you make the box for the notecards? Thanks so much for sharing your talent.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...