Oct 23, 2011

Fa, la,la Christmas-Homemade Tags



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Sunday !!!

Today, I am starting my 12 Days of Christmas Projects that will help you plan your holiday gift giving with very little stress (I hope).
I made these cute tags that will be ideal for homebake cookies, breads, and/or treats for the holidays. I used the scallop circle to punch the image and used the circle die cut #2 for mounting.  What a simple to way to add a stamped design to any yummy treats.  Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Homemade
Paper:  Whisper White, Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss
Ink:  Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss

Accessories: eyelets, hemp
Tools:  scallop circle punch, Big Shot, #2 circle die cut

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...