Mar 15, 2011

Mr. GQ

Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Tuesday !!!

It's Scrapbook Tuesday and I just wanted to share the simple little pleasures in life that makes me SMILE.  I am doing another page using MDS with Mr. GQ. This is my grandbaby Cade who turned 6 months in this picture.  I love how the colors blend on this page using Sahara Sand for my background.
I used Bashful Blue, so Saffron and Chocolate Chip also. I used the Rock-a-bye embellishments to decorate the page. Hope you like it.

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

9 comments:

Feelings said...

Oh what a lovely and sweety boy. Your layout is soooo beautiful. i like it very much.

greats Tanja ;)

Kristin Moore said...

OH!!! He is precious! What stunning photos too. Just look at that sweet face, and the hat! Too cute!

Marisa said...

Those pictures are precious!! Love the hat :) You must be one proud grandma (((hugs))).

tai said...

OMG!!!!!! WE are over hear dying at work at Cade. He is adorable!!!
Thanks For Sharing
Tai

jean said...

Adorable little guy

Jennifer Reynard said...

Hey, forget the scrapbook layout,
what a gorgeous little guy!!!
I bet you could just squeeze him to death! ---that doesn't sound very good! :)
Jennifer, Calgary

Barbara said...

What a gorgeous baby! The layout is nice too, but Cade is definitely the STAR!!

Bonnie Weiss said...

OMG ... I thought I was going to pee myself when I saw this layout. It is one of the cutest L/O's I have seen in a very long time. And the title is just so perfect. Of course, the little man in the photos is the star and could he be any cuter??!!!!

scrappingnana said...

Great layout. The pictures are adorable.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...