Mar 16, 2011

Stampin' Up Easter Blossoms




Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Wednesday !!!

Remember this Eggcellent Egg Kit from last year? Well, I finally found them and it only took me a year.
I knew I got them and misplaced it and all of a sudden, when you are not really looking for it- tada!!!
Anyway, I used these beautiful colors to create some spring cards. I also found these buttons in my stash and they matched the colors of the flowers. Hope you like them.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Easter Blossoms
Paper: Bashful Blue, So Saffron, Pale Plum, Pretty in Pink, Early Espresso, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, In Color DSP
Ink:  Basic Balck, Early Espresso
Accessories:  grosgrain ribbon, tiny buttons
Tools:  large and scallop oval punch, dimensionals, glue dots

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

10 comments:

Ink Bug said...

Very cute! Will definitely CASE this. TFS!!! Robin

Jen Conrad said...

OMG!!! I have one of these kits left too and what a FABULOUS way to use it up!!!! I am going to CASE these for sure!!! :) Thanks so very much for all of your inspiration! I follow you daily and I am anxious every day to see what you come up with next :)

Allison said...

What a cute little set! Love the colours!

Chanda said...

OMGosh! These are soooo adorable! I got so excited for a second, thinking there was some new product out there that I missed, LOL! So cute! Love em! TYFS!

Crystal said...

I absolutely LOVE these, GORGEOUS design and colors sweetie!! Hope things are going well, big hugs!

LeAnne said...

SO cute, Chat!!

Marisa said...

Darling cards in each colour :)

Susan S said...

Love these cards. If you told me you were using black on spring cards, I would said "what??" But I love them. The black makes the colors really pop.

Shari Winterstein said...

LOVE THESE CARDS! Thanks for sharing them with us and inspiring us and for blessing my day wonderfully. :)

Vicki said...

Beautiful Chat! Love the colours and buttons! Great idea!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...