Aug 30, 2010

Stampin' Up Friends Never Fade




Hello Peeps !!!
Happy Monday !!!
I can't believe the weekend is over already. I guess time flies when you are having fun. I had the most fun yesterday with 18 people at my stamping class. It got crazy in the beginning but it finally settled down. Beth's house is just beautiful and very Vintage/Country looking. I had beginners that did awesome with their cards. I totally enjoyed that class.
Anyway, here is a card for our Simply Simple. I just stamped the image in Very Vanilla and framed my sentiment. This ribbon goes well with the Early espresso, so I used it for my accent.
Hope you like it.
Hop over to Jean's blog (Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) to see her Simply Simple card.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Friends Never Fade
Paper: Peach Parfait, Very Vanilla, Early Espresso
Ink: Peach Parfait, Early Espresso
Accessories: satin ribbon, pearls
Tools: piercing tool, decorative label punch
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

5 comments:

jean said...

Gorgeous, love the colors and
layout

Allison said...

Gorgeous! Love this colour combo!

Melanie Hadley said...

As always I LOVE your cards! It was such an honor to meet you at SU Convention this year. We sat next to each other in one of the classes and we looked through our shares the whole time instead of listening (oops . . . I probably shouldn't have admitted that). Is the Celebration stamp from SU?

jjcreations said...

Oh this is fantastic. I love it....especially how you've placed the little pearls!!!!!

Shari Winterstein said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for blessing my early morning. :))))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...