Aug 12, 2010

Playing with Colors 13




Hello Peeps !!!
Happy Thursday !!!
I am still trying to get my stamping room clean for the last how many weeks now. I have been organizing the new renovation colors and also trying to organize the retired ones. I will eventually get there. Here is a butterfly card that I did for the Playing with Colors week- Concord Crush, So Saffron, Crumb Cake and my Neutral- Whisper White. The Butterfly Prints is one of the sets in my wishlist and finally got it. I hope to do more projects with it. Hope you like today's project.
Hop over to Jean's blog (Bear Jugs and Inky Paws) and see ho she played with these colors.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Butterfly Prints, Priceless
Paper: Whisper White, Concord Crush, So Saffron and DSP , Crumb Cake
Ink: Concord Crush, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Concord Crush ribbon, pearls
Tools: butterfly punch, dotted scallop ribbon
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful stampin' day !
Chat

4 comments:

jean said...

Great Card love the layout and
how you played with today's color

Anonymous said...

Great card. Love how you used the colors.

Monique said...

Great card... I love these colors :)

Wanda J said...

I LOVE what you did with the colors AND the layout on this card. I may have to case it... :-D TFS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...