Jun 28, 2010

Simply Simple 08




Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Monday !!!

It was a beautiful day yesterday and the Baby Shower was wonderful. I think the new parents to be got everything they wanted and more for the baby. The baby bottles were a hit. Thank you for the wonderful comments and I am pretty sure I am going to love being a Lola (that is Grandma in Filipino). I hope the baby waits for me when I get back from convention!!!

Today's post is week 8 of Simply Simple. I used circles on my stamped images and layered it in designer paper. I used the scallop edge punch border and also added black pearls in the center. Hope you like it.
Hop over to Jean's blog (Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see what she has created.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Razzle Dazzle
Paper: So Saffron, Bordering Blue, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Balck, So Saffron
Accessories: grosgrain ribbon, pearls
Tools: circle punches, scallop edge punch

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a great day stampin'
Chat

3 comments:

Irena said...

Very pretty card, lovely colors.

bev said...

Absolutely love your card! Your style is inspiring and I adore your samples. Thanks so much for taking time to share.

Melissa said...

I really like this card and I'm not a big yellow fan...well done!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...