Jun 5, 2010

Consider It Cased 04

Hello Peeps !!!
Happy Saturday !!!
Today is week 4 of Consider It Cased- and I am totally inspired by Lorri's card, (Confessions...of a Stamping Addict) not to mention her other tropical projects. I adapted the layout and made a few necessary changes on my card. I added the square Lattice EF and the flowers in the corner. I used the umbrella DSP and finished it off with the ribbon. Hope you like it.
Do hop over on Jean's blog (Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see who she cased today.
Thanks Lorri for this wonderful opportunity to cased you.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Tropical Party
Paper: Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Basic Brown, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: grosgrain ribbon, pearls, stickles
Tools: Nestie, Big Shot, Square Lattice EF
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a great day stampin'
Chat

2 comments:

Caro's Kaartjes said...

Oh boy, I'm getting in the mood for summer this way.
Thank you!
What a lovely card.

jean said...

Chat
Wow just love what you did with
this set, it's my favorite in
the Summer Mini Catalog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...