Mar 12, 2010

From My Garden

Hello Peeps!!!
Happy Friday !!!
How's everyone doing ? I am posting late today. I have been busy working on some cards for tomorrow's Stamp-a-Stack. I am doing CAS cards for birthdays. thank you, hello, thinking of you, get well and so I have just been busy cutting papers- to make like 200 cards. I am poof!!! Not to mention our demo meeting yesterday and it was of course -so much fun and just wonderful being around friends that share the same interest and a lot of stamina for stamping!!! The make and take was cool and we had such great instructions from Susan.
This is the card that I swap with-well, almost the card minus the piercing and the lavender pearls. The main image being embossed and colored with markers. I kept up with the trim to match the frame. We had a wonderful door prize-and Diane was the lucky winner.
Jean made the door prize. Here is the link if you want to see her gorgeous creation.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Garden from my Heart
Paper: Rose Red, Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink: Old Olive, Regal Roese, Basic Black
Accessories: satin ribbon, lavender pearls
Tools: Scallop trim border, scallop trim corner punch
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...