Mar 16, 2010

For Mother

Hello Peeps !!!
Happy Tuesday !!!
Today is a bad hair day for me !!! It's me and my taxes again. I spent all day trying to get my paper works done and I will say it again, every year I say the same thing- I will be more organize...not!!! Anyway, not much time for stamping but I am doing a quick post and just a simple card for you today. It was supposedly one of the cards for my class tomorrow, but I changed my mind and decided on something else. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Simple Friendship, Well Scripted
Paper: Dusty Durango, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Dusty Durango
Accessories: polka dot ribbon, pearls
Tools: scallopedge punch, wide oval punch
Thanks for stopping by.
Have awonderful day stampin'
Chat

3 comments:

jjcreations said...

Very Pretty - I like how you've split the panel!!!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is so bright and pretty, Chat! Love the layout and wonderful images.

LaToya said...

Oh I love this card. The colors, the flowers, it is a very nice card and layout.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...