Oct 7, 2008

Season's Greetings

WCMD Card #2
This is my favorite. I just love the ribbon that compliments this card. The Very Vanilla is your main card and the Baja Breeze is the background paper.

The snowflake was stamped off on the corners. The main image was stamped in Riding Hood Red and added dew drops on the side for accents.


RECIPE:
Stamps: Snow Swirled
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Baja Breeze. Very Vanilla, DSP
Riding Hood Red
Ink: Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red
Accessories: Very Vanilla, Rding Hood ribbon, dew drops
Tools: horizontal punch, CE, glue dots
Thanks for stopping by.
Photobucket

5 comments:

Lorri said...

LOVE this card chat! This is the first one I've seen using that larger ribbon. You do awesome work!! I LOVE getting my daily CHAT dose! LOL

teresa kline said...

Chat, I luv this....the ribbon is awesome...mine should be here any day now! *~*

MaryJo said...

Very pretty!! Great colors for Christmas!!

Shelly said...

Beautiful Chat, I love red & white together and that tree is awesome. Oh, I am coveting the ribbon too....

Gwen said...

GORGEOUS!!! I love everything about it!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...