I have so much fun playing with this Sissix Die Cut that I even used it for my recent class. It is so easy to make and once you get comfortable with it, you can even add decorative scissors and punches. I used designer series papers and cardstock, plain and colored ones and you have the option to stamp... or not, and/or add embellishments.
Stamps: Spotlight on Chrstmas
Paper: Whisper White, Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss, DSP's
Ink: White Craft, Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze
Accessories: Grosgrain ribbon, eyelets
Tools: Big Shot machine, circle 3-D ornament, Crop-a dile, sticky strip.
1. This was done using 4 whites and 4 reds.
2. Glue the colors red-white (total of 4).
3. Glue the top part first, alternating the colors.
4. For the handle-tie bith end first with a knot.
5. Thread the handle on the top opening.
6. Continue by gluing the bottom part.
Before attaching your ornament:
You may decorate with stamps, eyelets etc.
You can add stickles after assembly.
Thanks for stopping by.