Jun 26, 2008

Taking a break...

Blast from the Past...

and I mean that literally. I get to see some really old friends that I have not seen in years...on our college REUNION !!! I am flying to New York today with a good friend of mine and there will be 70 plus alumni that will be there. I must be really old because I remember their names but I can't put a face to it. That's really bad, huh ?

It's my first time in New York. so I am really excited to see some places. I can't wait !!!!



I have a couple of projects that I will be posting and hopefully I can get around to it.

If not, you will see them when I get back.



Have a Wonderful Stamping Day !!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're going to have a BLAST! NY is awesome!!! Can't wait to hear about your trip- d;)

Lori Barnett said...

Have a total fun time in NY!! I went a few years ago and it was awesome!! I can't wait to go back :)

Anonymous said...

Chat - I hope you'll have a fun, fun time!!! I would love to see my class mates too - I have not seen anyone for almost 25 yrs and I can only imagen how you feel - LOL!!!

I just celebrated my 25th Silver Communion and of course it was in Germany - I wish I could have seen some of my old friends again!!!

Hope you get to see some shows while you are gone - fill us in when you get back - Hugs ~Silke~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...