Jun 4, 2008

Stampin' Up Close as a Memory

Class Project #4

I did this card a while back in my gallery and decided to used it for my class. I used the Fine Lace BG using White Craft

pad for the main background paper. For the main image, it was stamped in Basic Gray and used the spritzer for an added speckle look. I added the jumbo eyelet and silver organdy ribbon for accents.

Thanks for looking.



RECIPE:
Stamps: Fine Lace, Close as a Memory
Paper: Baisc Gray, Sahara Sand, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Gray
Accessories: jumbo eyelet,organdy ribbonTools: Large oval punch, Crop-a-dile, jumbo eyelet, spritzer

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! This is gorgeous too! It's so rich looking. I love it!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Geez, what AWESOME class projects!! All four are amazing, what lucky customers you have!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...