Mar 1, 2008

Welcome Friends

Inspiration Challenge #117
This is today's inspiration. The stamp set I used is an oldie but a goodie. It is called Home and Heart from Stampin'UP. I used the door for my inspiration and added the elements of color around it. Everything is mounted in dimensionals. I stamped the images in Black Staz-On and colored it using re-inkers using Aqua Painter.
Thanks for stopping by.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Home and Heart, So Many Sayings
Paper: Ballet Blue, Real Red, Whisper White, DP
Ink: Real Red, Certainly Celery, So Saffron, Creamy Caramel, Staz-On balck, Bashful Blue
Accessories: Ribbon
Tools: Dimensionals, Aqua painter

3 comments:

pescbrico said...

This is a really cute card! I would have love this stamp set if I had new SU before!

Marja Sch said...

Just a lovely card. I think the doorstamp is very beautiful. I like the way you used it.

Rose Ann said...

What an adorable scene you've created with your card, Chat!! I love it!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...