Mar 9, 2008

Go Ahead, Make My Day !!!

This made my day...definitely !!!
I got this award from Jessica ( Can you say???...Addicted to stamps!!) She nominated me and I feel so honored and special !!!
Thanks Jessie (hope you don't mind if I call you that?)
I have quite a bit in mind but these are the people that made my day in more ways than one.
3. Nancy (I Stamp)
4. Lorri ( Dream Big)
5. Laura ( Wish You Were Here)
6. Heather (Heather Rolin)
Go ahead, make someone's day today !!!
Here is something I wrote a long time ago,
On Friends...
You are the most refreshing,
stimulating,
encouraging,
touching,
feeling,
and loving human being
I have ever met
in my lifetime.
I thought I was the only one.

6 comments:

Jessie/knightrone said...

You are so welcome, I am happy I could make your day. And you can absolutely call me Jessie, I wouldn't have it any other way!! Thanks so much!!

Chriss Rollins said...

love your cards and just adore your header..
chriss x

Carolina said...

Chat - you so deserve this award!!! Your creations make me smile and your such a constant inspiration!

Your slide looks great - a perfect work around to diplay your cards.

Lorri said...

Oh my goodness, what an HONOR to get that from you Chat!! You are so sweet!! Your blog is one of my daily visits, for sure!
I love our connection through Stampin' Up, blog-land and look forward to CONVENTION!!
THANKS for making my day!!!

Hugs,

~Lorri :)

Laura said...

Hi Chat, you are so sweet to pass along an award to me! I have been out of blogging land for a few days and was so thrilled to come back and find this waiting! You know I think you are just fabulous and I am so happy to be considered a blog buddy! Have a wonderful evening. I am off to pass along this happy award!

Hugs & Smiles,
Laura

Nancy Riley said...

Chat, thanks for the awesome award! I'm so very flattered to be receiving it from WONDERFUL YOU !!!! You make my day every day, my friend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...