Apr 18, 2013

Playing with Colors




Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Thursday !!!

Just a quick post for today's colors- Tangerine Tango, So Saffron, Island Indigo and for my Neutral I chose Whisper White. I used the butterfly from the best of 25 years and used the elegant butterfly punch. I used the die cut for my main image and folded it and you can add a sentiment inside. I had this saying but it is not Stampin' UP but I just love it. Hope you like it.
Hop over to jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see how she played with these colors.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Best of the Butterflies
Paper: Island Indigo, Tangerine Tango, So Saffron, Whisper White
Ink: Island Indigo, Tangerine Tango
Accessories: linen thread, button
Tools:  Big Shot, honeycomb EF, butterfly punch, two tags bigz

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Just beautiful as always. Love the colours and layering of all the elements.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

jean said...


fabulous card
love these colors today

Conniecrafter said...

like the idea of folding the die cut, and like the butterfly with that sentiment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...