Apr 1, 2013

April Papillon Potpourri Project Kit Tutorial 2013

 
Hello Peeps !!!
 
Happy Monday !!!

I hope everybunny had a wonderful easter and spent special time with family and friends. It was an enjoyable day for me as well and thankful for the blessings of Easter.

Today, I am excited to share another tutorial. I used the Papillon Potpourri stamp set and 2 great butterfly punches. I have created 4 cards and 3-d item with pictures and easy instructions to follow. The tutorial will come to you in a pdf format first week of April. If you already subscribe to my 3-month tutorials, you will get your tutorial first week of April.
 

If you have not purchase my quartlerly, here's how to order:
1. The cost for the 3-month tutorial is $10.00 and you will get the January Tutorial Hearts a Flutter for FREE. You need to purchase the February, March and April to take advantage of the FREE tutorial.
2. If you just want to get the April tutorial 2013, it's only $3.95
3. April Kit assembled. Minor Assembly required because of shipping.

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful stampin' day!
Chat


April 2013 Papillon Potpourri Tutorial

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...