Aug 16, 2012

Stampin' Up From My Heart



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Thursday !!!

Today's Playing with Colors - Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals and Whisper White for my Neutral using the From My Heart stamp set, I used the Paper Doily bigz sizzlit for my background, stamped the image and punched it with the 2-1/2" circle punch. I embellished using buttons and the Midnight Muse stitched satin ribbon.  Hope you like it.
Hop over to jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see how she played with these colors.

RECIPE:
Stamps: From My Heart
Paper:  Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals, Whisper White, In Color DSP
Ink: Midnight Muse
Accessories:  stitched satin ribbon, buttons
Tools:  Big Shot, Paper Doily, circle punch, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Chat gorgeously creative. Beautiful colours and embellishments. Hugs Desíre Doing Life Digistamps4Joy DT Member Tammys Scrapin Corner DT Member

Conniecrafter said...

cool stamp, love that die, great design!

Jessica said...

Gotta say this is one of my favorite stamp sets and your card is superb! Blessings!
Jessica U
www.rememberj.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...