Aug 2, 2012

From This To This- A Second Look at ATC and Playing with Colors 113




Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Thursday !!!

Since I am doing Playing with Colors this week, I decided to use the colors for my Artist Trading Card- Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White for my Neutral. The set I used is a hostess set called Priority Mail. You can see how I incorporated the ATC on my card above using the Chevron background and Pattern DSP.  Hope you like it.
Hop over to Jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see how she played with these colors.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Priority Mail
Paper:  Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Daffodil Delight
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Real Red
Accessories: brad, stitched grosgrain ribbon, Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details
Tools:  postage punch, Big Shot, Chevron EF, tag punch

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a great stampin' day!
Chat

2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Loving this beautiful creation. So well designed, everything works together perfectly.
Hugs
Desíre
Doing Life
Digistamps4Joy DT Member
Tammy’s Scrapin Corner DT Member

Conniecrafter said...

great colors and neat design, cool image and sentiment stamp

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...