Aug 25, 2012

Consider It Cased 116



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Saturday !!!

I woke up early today with a list of things to do. My nephew is having a birthday party today, so I made a Pineapple Banana dessert this morning, finished some orders and decided to do a bit of laundry and tidying up in my stamp room. 
I have also on my list to cased this beautiful Quint-Essential card from Breelin's blog (Craft-somnia Momma). It is such a fun layout that I cased it pretty much minus the butterfly. Iused ribbon instead and changed the sentiment. Hope you like it.
Hop over to jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see who she cased.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Qunit-Essential Flower, Blloming with Kindness
Paper: Summer Starfruit, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, In Color DSP
Ink:  Chooclate Chip, Summer Starfruit
Accessories: Satin Chocolate Chip ribbon, brad, Baker's twine
Tools:  scallop punches, circle punch, Big Shot, stripes EF

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

1 comment:

Conniecrafter said...

neat layering of patterns on the flower, very pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...